All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionScotland's Still Light explores the relationship between photographic imagery and the words of some of Scotland's most highly-respected writers. It is t an attempt to illustrate the texts but to give a sense of place through the combination of words and images. Sometimes it is a whole piece, sometimes a paragraph or verse, a few lines or occasionally a single line that encapsulates the experience of trying to capture 'the moment' with a camera. All of the photographic images have evolved from a study of the unique quality of light that prevails in the exquisite diversity of Scotland's landscapes and cities.
- Author BiographyANDY HALL is a Scottish landscape photographer. He has had three photography books published to date, one of which was shortlisted for a Scottish Nature Photography Award. He runs photography workshops.
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2013
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width171 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Photographer(s)Andy Hall
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.