All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a clear and concise guide to Scots law for journalists and editors. It is also an essential training aid for students studying Media Law as part of a law, journalism or communications degree. This new edition includes comprehensive coverage of many relevant areas of the law which have recently undergone significant change, including guidance on the new UK and Scottish Freedom of Information Acts, the developing area of Privacy, coverage of the Bomy Reforms in relation to criminal court procedure and new regulations relating to news gathering. Equally suitable for print and broadcast journalists and thoroughly practical in focus, Scots Law for Journalists is also an authoritative quick reference guide on media law for advocates and solicitors.
- Author(s)Alistair J. Bonnington,Rosalind McInnes
- PublisherSweet & Maxwell Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.