All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive boxed set includes: The Digital Photography Book, Part 1, 2nd Edition (ISBN 0321934946), The Digital Photography Book, Part 2, 2nd Edition (ISBN 0321948548), The Digital Photography Book, Part 3 (ISBN 0321617657), The Digital Photography Book, Part 4 (ISBN 0321773020), and The Digital Photography Book, Part 5 (0133856887). Scott Kelby, the man who changed the digital darkroom forever, shows which buttons to push, which settings to use, when to use them, and hundreds of the most closely guarded photographic tricks of the trade to get budding photographers shooting dramatically better-looking, sharper, more colorful, more professional-looking photos with their digital camera every time they press the shutter button. Scott tackles the most important side of digital photography-how to take pro-quality shots using the same tricks today's top digital pros use (and it's easier than you'd think). Each chapter is packed with plain English tips on using flash, shooting close-up photography, travel photography, shooting people, and even how to build a studio from scratch, where he demystifies the process so anyone can start taking pro-quality portraits today! Plus, he's got full chapters on his most requested topics, including loads of tips for landscape photographers, wedding photographers, and sports photographers. Chapter after chapter, page after page, Scott shares all the pros' secrets for making your photos look more professional, matter what you're shooting. This bundle has a value of US $125.
- Author BiographyScott Kelby is President of KelbyOne and Editor-in-Chief of Photoshop User magazine. Scott serves as training director for the Adobe Photoshop Seminar Tour and is the technical chair of the largest Photoshop gathering in the industry, Photoshop World. He has written numerous best-selling photography books, and has been named the #1 photography book author for the fourth year in a row.
- Author(s)Scott Kelby
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Weight2102 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Contained items statementContains 5 Paperbacks and Mixed media product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.67Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $21.54Trending at AU $28.01
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.