Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays studies Christianity in Scotland from the 18th century to the present. Topics include varieties of unbelief, challenges to the Westminster confession, John Baillie, Queen Victoria and the Church of Scotland, the Scottish ecumenical movement, the disestablishment movement and Presbyterian-Catholic relations.
- Author BiographyStewart J. Brown in Professor of Ecclesiastical History and Dean of the Faculty of Divinity, University of Edinburgh. George Newlands is Professor of Theology, University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)George M. Newlands,Stewart J. Brown
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteport.
- Weight522 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.