All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionScotland is one of the most haunted countries in the world. With centuries of battles, seers, curses, and illicit romances, it is surprise that Scotland has more than its share of ghost stories and legends. Learn about the many haunted castles with their creepy dungeons, secret tunnels, and winding passageways; and see a Green, White, or even an occasional Grey Lady. Follow the ambitious clans, the family feuds, and the constant troubles with the English. Reflect on the rich blend of Celtic myths and legends, and the fairy world. Scotland abounds with stories of kelpies, selkies, and mermaids, and tales of shape-shifting witches, ghosts, and family curses t to mention its famous lake monster. Spend some time in historic, haunted Scotland if you dare!
- Author BiographyE. Ashley Rooney is the author of many architectural and design books. Her books often give readers the opportunity to see a diverse and inspirational selection of homes and give insight into the architects ideas.
- Author(s)E. Ashley Rooney
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note43 b/w photos
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.