All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $19.48
About this product
- DescriptionScotty Jackson is a gay boy in trouble. His fanatically religious parents cant accept his attraction to other boys. Scotty tries to fool them at first, but they grow suspicious and clamp down on him until his life isn't worth living. Fearful Scotty's parents will send him away to be cured, Scotty's friends spirit him away while desperately seeking a way to make his life better. While Scotty is in hiding, Dorian comes up with a brilliant idea to improve Scotty's life. He'll kill Scotty! Sometimes, only death can make parents see the error of their ways.
- Author BiographyThis is the 32nd novel published by Mark A. Roeder. Information on Mark's upcoming books can be found at markroeder.com and he can be reached directly at email@example.com. Those wishing to keep in touch with others who enjoy Mark's novels can join his fan club at http: //groups.yahoo.com/group/markaroederfans.
- Author(s)Mark A Roeder
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.