All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionFrom bestselling author Debra Dier comes a story filled with romance, intrigue, and memorable characters. Scoundrel is set during the glittering Regency period in England. This edition includes substantial revisions to character and plot while maintaining the original story. This is the first book in the Beyond the First Blush series. Scoundrel was minated for the Romantic Times (RT Reviews) Regency Historical Romance of the Year award. Debra Dier pens a delightfully original romance. Scoundrel is an enchanting book to treasure. -RT Reviews. Independent minded Emily Maitland knew her parents would never allow her younger sisters to attend the Season until she married. Since she had intention of making a loveless match with some witless fop or sentencing her sisters to spinsterhood, she eloped with the perfect man. Major Sheridan Blake was her ideal husband: handsome, charming, dashing-and completely imaginary. She was stunned when a counterfeit Major Blake marched into her life and claimed her as his bride. Determined to vanquish the handsome rogue without revealing her own deception, Emily soon discovers the bewildering scoundrel is even more intriguing than any ideal from her imagination. An agent for the Ministry, Simon St. James exploited Emily's deception to suit his mission. He was searching for a traitor smuggling arms to Napoleon's army. He found an auburn haired virago who could heal his wounded soul. Trapped in the web of his own deception, he would fight the devil himself for the chance of winning his lady.
- Author BiographyDebra Dier is the award winning author of sixteen critically acclaimed romance novels and short stories. Her work has earned her a place in the Writer's Hall of Fame. Debra was born and raised in Niagara Falls, New York. Although she always knew she wanted to do something creative in life, well-meaning family members talked her into doing something in a much more practical light. She received a BS in Information Systems Management and headed down a career path that included writing computer code and designing computer systems. It wasn't exactly what she had in mind when she thought of a purely creative career. For some mystifying reason, she was put on a fast track in this career and became a manager of other programmers and analysts in a large corporation at a young age. It was then she decided to try her hand at writing something other than computer code. After her first novel, Surrender the Dream was published, she took the plunge into writing full time. She has never regretted that decision. Deb lives in the mid-west with her family, their two Irish Setters who often make appearances in her books, and a cat who keeps asking for a starring role. Visit debradier.com for news and excerpts.
- Author(s)Debra Dier
- PublisherDierington Press
- Date of Publication18/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDierington Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.