All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens to an unhappy woman who leaves her husband only to discover that she may have just made a terrible mistake? So horrible, her choice threatens to end her very life? Susan believes that the grass is greener on the other side. Not that her current life is bad, necessarily; it's just boring and lifeless, kind of like the old matted rug on her dining room floor. Susan thinks her marriage has just grown - well, old. Her husband, Bob, has gained tremendous weight and continues to gain, and his health suffers. She must work at a job she hates full-time to provide the little sustenance they have. He, on the other hand, works very little (because of his health) and prefers spending his days watching television or surfing the Internet. Besides, there's her problem of t getting pregnant that can't help but contribute to his unhappiness. Can Susan continue to live her life at the hotel kwing that she might be killed herself or imprisoned for life? Will she be able to find the real murderer with the help of the eccentric Ms. Martha Boaz?
- Author BiographyBefore Kathryn was one, she loved to read books-or at least pretend to. She couldn't walk yet but would crawl to the bottom shelf to get what she wanted. Her grandma says that Kathryn's books were placed near the floor for that very reason, and her mother remembers Kathryn pulling her favorite book from the shelf and crawling back to the couch, the book safely in tow. Sitting on the couch, Kathryn would pretend to read, speaking the language of some foreign diplomat-or, perhaps, the tongue of angels (her mother wasn't quite sure which)-and when she was done, Kathryn would crawl back to the shelf for another story. When Kathryn isn't writing she is reading. As a young mystery reader Kathryn enjoyed the antics of Nancy Drew, and spent her days dreaming about what she wanted to be when she grew up. Kathryn has been a published writer since 1987; her work includes various newspaper and magazine articles for teens and adults, and four books. Scrambled, is her first cozy mystery.
- Author(s)Kathryn Elizabeth Jones
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.