CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.48
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
About this product
- DescriptionStories fit the time in which they were written. These stories were collected from over a hundred years ago. Life was very different then from what it is w. For instance, there were automobiles then. If you wanted to go anywhere, you walked or rode on horseback or traveled in a buggy or a wagon. There were some other ways to travel, of course. There were railway trains, with short wooden cars that had wooden seats. There were also boats as well as steamboats for travel by water. Although these stories are from a hundred or more years ago, they still have the same principles that apply to a child of today's world. With every story there is a moral lesson. You might even read a story that your mother or father may have read when they were kids! Some of these stories may also appear in well kwn books as Sabbath Readings for the Home.
- Author(s)Ellen Gould Harmon White
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/02/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.