All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate collection by one of the most recognized talents in graphic vels: includes over a decade of comics and illustrations by the still-under-30 Adrian Tomine, from Pulse to The New Yorker and Esquire, collected together for the first time in one sharply-designed book. Scrapbook is the first comprehensive Adrian Tomnie collection. here you'll find the complete run of strips which was originally published in Tower Records' Pulse Magazine which Adrian started when he was only 17, along with comics originally published in Details and a host of other magazines of the past decade. A large section of Scrapbook is dedicated to Tomine's extensive illustration and design work, featuring his best material over the years from virtually every major publication in America including The New Yorker, Details, Esquire, and the late JFK Jr.-edited George. Tomines' art has also graced popular album covers and posters for bands such as The Eels and Weezer and posters and its' all included here in this beautifully packaged book.
- Author BiographyAdrian Tomine has been referred to by fellow Bay Area cartoonist Daniel Clowes as the Boy Wonder of comics in part due to his early success in the medium. His work has appeared in almost every major publication in recent years and he was recently dubbed boy du jour by Bust magazine.
- Author(s)Adrian Tomine
- PublisherDrawn and Quarterly
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDrawn and Quarterly
- Content Notecol
- Weight770 g
- Width210 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.