CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.27Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionDon't fall apart. Try to hold yourself together. This is time to go to pieces. There's a zombie at the finish line! It's time for the Junior Monster League's track-and-field competition. Unfortunately, Patsy the Zombie just can't seem to hold herself together for any of the events. She's trained for the Die-athalon but keeps losing her head before she can finish. But then the team pulls together and realizes that they all have a special talent for their own event...even Patsy.
- Author BiographyBill Doyle is the author of several books for young readers, including the Behind Enemy Lines series, the Crime Through Time series, and the Henry and Keats books. He's also written for Sesame Workshop, Time For Kids, Sports Illustrated Kids, and Rolling Stone. Bill lives in New York City with two misfit dachshunds. You can visit him online at www.billdoyle.net. Jared Lee has illustrated more than 100 books for young readers. He has received awards from the Society of Illustrators, the Martha Kinney Cooper Ohioana Library Association, the National Cartoonists Society, and others. He lives in Ohio with his wife and a menagerie of dogs, cats, ponies, ducks, and a few unknown creatures.
- Author(s)Bill Doyle
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleScream Team
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jared D Lee
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.