Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $61.12Trending at AU $61.77
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe terrifying sequel to Karen Rose's brilliant DIE FOR ME. Daniel Vartanian is trying to come to terms with a chilling discovery. Photographs taken, and kept hidden, by his brother years ago, show a group of unidentifiable teenage boys raping young girls for fun. With his brother w dead, Vartanian is determined to find the girls and bring the rapists to justice. Alex Fallon is unable to forget her past. Her family fell apart when her sister was murdered and w with her step-sister Bailey's disappearance, history seems to be repeating itself. When Vartanian meets Alex, it's as if a ghost has walked into the room. The double of one of the girls in the photographs, it is only when he learns that she had a twin sister that it begins to make horrifying sense. With Bailey's life in the balance and events escalating out of all control, Daniel and Alex will have to confront their pasts head-on if they are find the missing woman before it's too late.
- Author BiographyA former high school chemistry and physics teacher, Karen lives in Florida with her husband of twenty years and their children. When she's not writing, Karen enjoys traveling, karate and, although not a popular Florida pastime, skiing.
- Author(s)Karen Rose
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication22/11/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date09/06/2011
- Weight338 g
- Width122 mm
- Height43 mm
- Spine178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.