Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- Description'Screen Writings: Genres, Classics, and Aesthetics' offers close readings of genre films and ackwledged film classics in an attempt to explore both the aesthetics of genre and the definition of 'classic' - as well as the changing perception of so-called classic movies over time. Implicitly theoretical as much as it is unashamedly practical, this book is a model t only of film analysis, but also of the enlightened deployment of cultural studies in the service of cinema study.
- Author BiographyBert Cardullo is Professor and Chair of Media and Communication at the Izmir University of Economics in Turkey.
- Author(s)Bert Cardullo
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication24/02/2010
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleNew Perspectives on World Cinema
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note12+ images
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.