All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA new, original investigation into how screenwriting works; the practices, creative 'poetics' and texts that serve the screen idea. Using a range of film, media and creative theories, it includes new case studies on the successful ITV soap Emmerdale, Hitchcock's first major screenwriter and David Lean's unfinished film, Nostromo.
- Author BiographyDr Ian W. Macdonald worked for the BBC, IBA, London Weekend Television, and the British Film Institute before becoming Head of the Northern Film School at Leeds Met in 1992, joining the University of Leeds in 2006. He is the co-editor of the Journal of Screenwriting and co-founder of the Screenwriting Research Network (www.screenwritingresearch.com).
- Author(s)Ian W. Macdonald
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Screenwriting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.