All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionFlattered by the attentions of Nick, the cutest guy in school, seventeen-year-old Grace Warren, captain of the math team, lets down her guard and gets pregnant the night she loses her virginity. Hopeful that Nick will drop to one knee and propose when she breaks the baby news to him, Grace is heartbroken - Nick wants thing to do with her. Her best friend, Jennifer, thinks she should get an abortion, but Grace is certain that her morally upright parents will insist that she keep the baby. After she comes clean to her super-religious, strait-laced parents, they surprise her by insisting that she terminate the pregnancy to avoid humiliating the family. But when she sees the fetus on the ultrasound, she decides she can't get rid of it. Deciding to save the tiny life growing inside of her, Grace must face the consequences of being that girl - the good girl who got kcked up.
- Author BiographyLaurie Plissner graduated from Princeton University with a BA in Art History and has a law degree from UCLA. She lives in Connecticut with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Laurie Plissner
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMerit Press
- Weight492 g
- Width139 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.