All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cautionary tale of one of New Zealand's most popular radio broadcasters, this narrative tells the life story of Reverend Colin Scrimgeor, whose successful radio show brought comfort and hope to thousands of people during the Great Depression but was cut short when he began to taunt his political masters. Despite his constant courtship with controversy, Reverend Colin Scrimgeor is lauded as one of New Zealand's most popular citizens in this biographical account that reviews the life of a talented yet impulsive man and assesses the legend he created of himself.
- Author BiographyWilliam Renwick is a lecturer at Victoria University-Wellington. He is the author of Making New Zealand: Pictorial Surveys of a Century .
- Author(s)William Renwick
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight537 g
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.