All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis unprecedented sourcebook provides creative and practical writing strategies for self publishing. It illustrates how to structure content that lures and retains targeted readers as it succinctly demonstrates how to let your imagination fuel book writing content. Most importantly, it identifies strategies that keep writers focused to meet specific writing deadlines and demonstrates the differences between wishful thinking, being purpose driven and disciplined writing.
- Author BiographyLiz Best has been successful in the graduate degree program for Conflict Negotiation and Conflict Management at the University of Baltimore and has also earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Secretarial Science and Business Administration from Morgan State University. She has assumed executive roles in higher education and the private business sectors and has taught English at the Community College level after self publishing three of her own books. She has served as a weekly Independent Correspondent for the print media for several years and has worked in the electronic media where she hosted her own talk show online, profiling small business owners. She facilitates workforce development training and consulting services in the areas of professional development, conflict resolution, cultural diversity, mediation and negotiation. Liz Best is adamant about empowering women to exercise their faith to reach their maximum potential and to live their best lives.
- Author(s)Liz Best M S
- PublisherElizabetrh Best
- Date of Publication18/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintElizabetrh Best
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.