All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom wedding anuncements to IOUs, there are hundreds perhaps thousands of scripts, some classic, others eccentric. Derived from handwriting, these are typefaces that are stylized to suggest, imply or symbolize certain traits linked to writing. Drawn from the Golden Age of scripts, from the 19th to the mid-20th century, this is the first compilation of popular, rare and forgotten scripts from Britain, Italy, France, Germany and the USA. This title is filled with examples from a broad spectrum of sources advertising, street signs, invitations, type-specimen books and personal letters. This collection is a delightful trove of long-overlooked material, and will be an invaluable sourcebook for anyone with an interest in graphic design.
- Author(s)Louise Fili,Steven Heller
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note275 illustrations, 254 in colour
- Weight1230 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.