Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionThe Crossroad Publishing Company once again makes available this examination of the quality and quantity of the spiritual understanding of Scripture that developed during the Christian centuries. Far from believing that modern exegetical insights and abilities make earlier interpretations of Scripture naive curiosity, de Lubac communicates to the modern reader his own appreciation and kwledge of the irreplaceably creative role that exegesis of the church fathers and of medieval theologians played in the survival and formulating of Christianity. Even more fundamentally, he links the process of exegesis to the permanent foundation of Christian thought, demonstrating that all forms of scriptural exegesis are part of the ongoing reflective life of God and the process by which the human race learns to share in this mystery.
- Author(s)Henri de Lubac
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2001
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Weight308 g
- Width136 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Introduction byPeter Casarella
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.