CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.08Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe Scud has become a symbol of the changing nature of warfare in the aftermath of the Cold War, as its original development was part of a Soviet plan to fight a nuclear war in the heart of Europe. When Iraqi armed forces were nearly helpless in the face of the Coalition forces in the 1991 Gulf War, the only weapon that could be used to injure the Coalition forces was the Scud missile. This book covers the transformation of the Scud into a weapon able to deliver destruction where other weapons are effective.
- Author BiographySteven J Zaloga was born in 1952, received his BA in history from Union College, and his MA from Columbia University. He has published numerous books and articles dealing with modern military technology. His main area of interest is military affairs in the former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe in World War II, and he has also written extensively on American armored forces. He lives in Maryland, USA.
- Author(s)Steven Zaloga
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/02/2006
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleNew Vanguard
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 120
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight190 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tony Bryan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.