All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSketches are the foundations of great art, where thoughts and concepts first come to life as an image, and the process is different for a 3D artist. In Sculpting from the Imagination: ZBrush, fifty talented digital artists showcase their ZBrush artwork, share their inspirations, and explain their approaches to sculpting in 3D. From rough models molded in digital clay, to entire characters, creatures, animals, and more, Sculpting from the Imagination: ZBrush presents a stunning visual adventure into 3D sketching. Packed with useful tips and creative insights, this book is an invaluable resource that will inspire 3D artists of all abilities.
- Author Biography3dtotal Publishing 3dtotal was founded in 1999 as a simple 3D resource website. Over the last decade the site has evolved into one of the premier CG art websites in the world, offering a variety of training products, an inspirational gallery, a free texture library and hundreds of free tutorials on a variety of subjects. In 2006, 3dtotal entered into partnership with Focal Press and launched the popular book series Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques. The premise for these books was to provide high quality content that would inspire and educate the next generation of digital artists. Featuring the work of top industry professionals, detailed tutorials and image breakdowns, these series have become firmly established as indispensable resources for any digital artist. After five successful years working with Focal Press, 3dtotal Publishing was launched in early 2010. As well as self-publishing the next volumes in the pre-existing Digital Art Masters and Digital Painting Techniques series, 3dtotal Publishing has launched a number of new titles including: Sketching from the Imagination, Beginner's Guide to Digital Painting in Photoshop and ZBrush Characters and Creatures.
- Publisher3DTotal Publishing
- Date of Publication09/05/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleSketching from the Imagination
- Place of PublicationWorcester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint3DTotal Publishing
- Content NoteColor and B&W illustrations
- Weight1314 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited by3DTotal Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.