Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionA guide aimed at primary school teachers who want to use a range of three-dimensional materials with young children. The materials covered include: wood, plaster of Paris, clay, cardboard, plastics and wire. In the course of the book the author talks about equipment, storage considerations, making techniques and display, while also suggesting possible projects and indicating cross-curricular uses. The book is illustrated with the work of children from a number of Yorkshire primary schools.
- Author BiographyPeter Clough is a Senior Lecturer at the College of Ripon and York St John, a teachers' college which is part of Leeds University. He often works in primary schools and he frequently conducts INSET training days for primary school teachers.
- Author(s)Peter Clough
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteThroughout
- Weight252 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.