All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rare gift book for every fisher-man and woman! An award-winning author, theologian, and Episcopal priest, Martin brings together her loveof Bible study and fishing in this fascinating and unexpected encounter with the Jesus who was raised in a fishing culture.
- Author BiographyIrene Martin is a fisher, writer and Episcopal priest. She and her husband Kent have fished for salmon in the Pacific Northwest for more than two decades. For her work in preserving local and regional history, she was awarded the Washington Governor's Heritage Award in 2000.
- Author(s)Irene Martin
- PublisherCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossroad Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.