Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionWith cutting-edge photographic techniques, Mark Laita unveils the full splendour and other-worldliness of the ocean's inhabitants in an entirely new and thrilling way. Rippling reflections, stark backdrops, and surprising angles lay bare the astonishing beauty of the life that teems under the water's surface. Leaping from the pages are piggybacking sea horses, iridescent jellyfish, ethereal but menacing stingrays, and deadly puffer fish. Laita reveals their extraordinary colours, textures, and personalities to us as never before.
- Author BiographyMark Laita is an esteemed photographer with studios in Los Angeles and New York. His distinctive still life photography has been used in advertising for a long list of commercial clients, including Sony, adidas, BMW, and Apple. His non-commissioned work has also been widely exhibited, and his flower images recently featured in a series of stamps for the United States Postal Service.
- Author(s)Mark Laita
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight2223 g
- Width239 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.