All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCooking fish and seafood is t the place to make mistakes. Inferior taste, a waste of expensive ingredients and even contamination can be the consequence. Seafood Basics ensures the best results. Step-bystep photographs demonstrate how to prepare !sh and seafood using chef's skills. Tutorials demonstrate basic techniques, such as filleting a cooked round fish and butterflying shrimp, and concise instructions remind cooks of the do's and don'ts of handling fish and seafood. Seafood Basics is divided into eight chapters: - Basics. - Raw & Cured. - Soups & Stews. - Whole Fish. - Fast Fish. - Baked & Shallow-fried Fish. - Seafood Starters. - Seafood Main Courses. The 86 original recipes include Tuna Carpaccio, Bouillabaisse, Crab Bisque, Moroccan Fish Tagine, Louisiana Seafood Gumbo, Saltencrusted Sea Bass, Sole with Beurre Noisette, Razor Clams in Garlic, Quick Monk!sh Curry, Maryland Crab Cakes, Lobster with Cayenne, Stuffed Baked Squid and Spanish Seafood Paella. Cooks with experience will enjoy these imaginative recipes, while those intimidated by cooking fish and seafood will discover that with a few basic skills, seafood can be a tasty regular on the menu.
- Author BiographyAbi Fawcett is a freelance food stylist whose clients have included Jamie Oliver. She is the author of Cake Basics.
- Author(s)Abi Fawcett
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMy Cooking Class
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content NoteColour photos throughout
- Weight862 g
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.