All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis all-new book from the authors of The Vegan Cheat Sheet is a road map to a mostly vegan life. It is for people who want to avoid most animal products but see the value in incorporating the nutritional benefits of a more seagan approach (plants + fish). People choose to become vegan for different reasons, but for some it's tough to stick to such a strict diet. SEAGAN EATING offers a healthy alternative by motivating readers to adopt a seagan diet - largely plant-based but including seafood. At the same time, the book discourages evil ingredients and addresses many of today's food conundrums (GMOs, organic versus rganic etc.). A recipe section features easy-to-make fish dishes, plus some of Amy's most decadent vegan recipes. As with The Vegan Cheat Sheet, all recipes are oil-free. It's the ultimate manual for delicious, healthy eating. Readers will learn to: * Maximise their nutrient intake with plant-based, nutrient-dense foods, along with omega 3 rich fish. * Enjoy more freedom when preparing meals or dining out by including some seafood in their diets. * Prepare satisfying portions by eliminating or lightening up on unhealthy fats. * Avoid the bad boys (additives, sugars, trans fats, etc.). Use healthy replacements for popular guilty pleasures (i.e., fast food and junk food).
- Author BiographyAmy Cramer is the founder of Vegan Eats (VeganEatsUSA.com), which produces a line of preprepared vegan meals for wholefood shops. An award-winning copywriter, co-author, Lisa Mccomsey, has worked on staff and as a freelance copywriter for a variety of publications, including Vogue, People, Life, Real Simple, Vanity Fair, Bon Appetit, House & Garden, the New York Times and Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Author(s)Amy Cramer,Lisa McComsey
- PublisherJ.P.Tarcher,U.S./Perigee Bks.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintJ.P.Tarcher,U.S./Perigee Bks.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width114 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.