All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeal the Deal: The Essential Mindsets for Growing Your Professional Services Business demystifies how successful coaches make money while making a difference. The invative, 10-Step Seal the Deal system reveals how to integrate the critical trinity of networking, marketing and sales to find and land the ideal clients who need your genius. REVIEWS I've experienced the system personally and can say that the Seal The Deal Formula belongs in any professional's chemistry kit. -- Mike Jay, Author of CPR for the Soul and CEO, B-Coach Systems Many great coaches and consultants have the dedication, education and experience needed to help others. They are just missing clients! Seal the Deal shows you how to solve this problem and helps you turn great talent into a great business. This is an important book! -- Marshall Goldsmith, America's pre-eminent executive coach Seal the Deal is a cogent, coherent and comprehensive approach to business development. Don't miss it! -- Ken Blanchard, Co-author The One Minute Manager and Leading at a Higher Level Seal the Deal, more than a traditional book, is a series of powerful coaching sessions dealing with a big breakdown that many excellent coaches and consultants face today: they don't kw how to sell their services to organizations. Suzi Pomerantz t only kws, she can also coach us so we can learn that critical ability. -- Julio Olalla, President, Newfield Network, Inc. With Seal the Deal, Suzi Pomerantz masterfully guides new and experienced professionals alike to grow their business to the next level. Suzi reminds us that selling is t about being inauthentic, it's about clear, honest communication and cultivating win-win relationships. -- Karlin Sloan, Author of Smarter, Faster, Better; Strategies for Effective, Enduring, and Fulfilled Leadership PRODUCT DESCRIPTION Learn how to network, market and sell your professional services! Seal the Deal: The Essential Mindsets for Growing Your Professional Services Business - By Suzi Pomerantz. How do successful coaches and consultants make money and make a difference? You have to be good at networking, marketing and sales. That's why Seal the Deal belongs on any new or experienced professional's desk. It will help you avoid pitfalls made in all three of these key areas and increase your effectiveness. In this unique book, you'll follow the conversations of author and master coach Suzi Pomerantz and several of her coaching colleagues. Each chapter starts with part of an actual transcript of a telecourse session. You'll get to kw the participants, their fears and successes and their experiences as they learn the same process you'll be learning. Get on the proven path to sealing more deals and succeeding in your business. Each chapter is a step in the author's 10-step proven process for developing new business: - Demystifying selling and distinguishing networking, marketing and sales - The sales process, targeting prospects and branding - Calling prospects and setting up the first meeting - Handling gatekeepers and objections - The client meeting as a chess match - Following-up and tracking - Proposals, pricing and contracting - Networking - Lessons-learned meetings and expanding the sale while serving the client - Building business and the art of referrals Also included are worksheets, templates, samples and tip sheets; the tools anyone who sells services or ideas inside or outside the organization needs to build a successful business through clients and referrals. The book was an Amazon.com bestseller in 2007.
- Author BiographySuzi Pomerantz, MT., MCC., CEO of Innovative Leadership International, LLC is an award-winning Master Certified executive coach, facilitator, and author with 21 years experience coaching leaders and teams in 185 organizations internationally, including seven Fortune 100 companies, seven corporate law departments, and dozen law firms. Suzi specializes in the intersection between leadership and business development; helping executives, teams and organizations find clarity in chaos. Industry experience includes: consulting, financial services, manufacturing, hospitality, science, entrepreneurial enterprises, Federal and state government, education, membership-based service entities, construction, and executive MBA programs. She is considered a thought leader in the industry, served on two industry international boards of directors, the IJCO Editorial Board and the ICCO Advisory Board, and has authored over 30 publications about coaching, ethics, and business development, including the bestseller Seal the Deal. She founded the Leading Coaches' Center and co-founded the Library of Professional Coaching. Suzi has been a featured speaker to industry leaders and executive coaches in more than a dozen top coaching schools worldwide. Suzi presented at the Annual International Coach Federation Conference, Purdue University Leadership Lab and delivered lectures at George Washington University, Loyola University, the University of Virginia and coached executives at Darden. Suzi presented, coached, and led teams at the prestigious Linkage Best of Organizational Development Summit. She received the 2007 Woman of Achievement Award and in 2008 the ICCO Board of Directors established an annual legacy award; the Suzi Pomerantz Award for Stewardship. In 2009 she was listed #1 Most Influential Executive Coach on Twitter. In 2010 she was invited as a Founding Coach in Keith Ferrazzi's Relationship Masters Academy and as a coach for TED Fellows through SupporTED. Suzi holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Virginia and a Master's degree from the University of Virginia's Curry School of Education. Her clients include leaders and teams from Accenture, DuPont, Lockheed Martin, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Tyco, Sears, Welch's, Pfizer, American Express Financial Advisors, Freddie Mac, NIH and many others. Learn more: http: //www.suzipomerantz.com/about-2
- Author(s)Suzi Pomerantz
- PublisherHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationAmerherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHRD Press Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date17/09/2012
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.