All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionBrimming with illustrations, essays by experts on marine biology, and descriptions of more than 600 species, SeaLife is the most comprehensive reference available in a single volume to the vast panorama of vertebrate and invetebrate creatures inhabiting the world's oceans and shores. 56 color plates. 1,000 illustrations. 75 maps.
- PublisherSmithsonian Books
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmithsonian Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1338 g
- Width179 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Waller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.