All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for ages 5 to 8 years. When Seaman, a Newfoundland dog, met his new master in August of 1803, he did t kw that he would spend the next three years on an adventure of over 8,000 miles to the Pacific Ocean and back. The book is based on actual entries in Meriwether Lewis' journal describing Seaman, and it presents an account of the Lewis and Clark expedition as seen from the viewpoint of Lewis' dog. Join Seaman before the trip as preparations take place. Meet the Native American guides and friends they encountered along the way. And read of Seaman's love for Sacajawea, the Shoshone woman whose husband acted as interpreter and guide.
- Author(s)Patricia Reeder Eubank
- PublisherIdeals Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdeals Children's Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight198 g
- Width280 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.