All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you discover an exciting assortment of scrappy quilts that can be made the easy way - with pre-cuts! Popular blogger and designer Rebecca Silbaugh presents a wonderfully collection of scrappy quilts, all made the easy way. There's something fun for everyone - from beginners to experts - in this value-packed book. You can choose from 10 invative quilt patterns and learn the secrets of the Seamingly Scrappy technique. You can save yourself time and energy by using fat quarters, fat eighths, 2-1/2 strips, and 5 and 10 squares. You can select reproduction prints for a traditional feel or use modern fabrics to bring out the playful aspects of these designs.
- Author BiographyRebecca Silbaugh is a popular quilt blogger and pattern designer. She runs a successful quilting business, Ruby Blue Quilting Studio, and designs patterns for Moda Bake Shop.
- Author(s)Rebecca Silbaugh
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationWoodinville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMartingale & Company
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.