Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book of the human experience. It puts forth a path that better allows for the power of our mystery. It takes personal experiences of a boy growing up in the Bronx, New York, and expounds upon them in a way that shows how many accepted habits are working against us. It points out the seamless choices we make that have a huge impact on us individually, and in turn ratchet up to have large scale effects. It is also a story of a person who went through overwhelming physical and mental torment in one of the most affluent counties in the country, in Westchester County, New York. This is where all his rights as a US Citizen were disregarded. It points out how techlogy has taken on a life beyond our control and how we are left handcuffed at its mercy. Finally, it's a book about enlightenment and how it's t only a path to work toward, but a direction we have to be in or we will fall victim to the insidious and destructive course which has w happened in our country.
- Author BiographyIncredible experiences of hardship were endured throughout my life, but enormous gifts were found in them. Childhood hardships, marital crimes, and experiences ranging from September 11th to other insidious attacks brought an awareness of not only the physical attacks, but an intangible awareness of experiences beyond them. Here I share with you enlightenment, and a very specific path to achieve it. Every step of the way from education, to religion, to family with all their subtleties which affected me I fought through to reveal in myself enlightenment, and now with you.
- Author(s)Michael Raymond
- PublisherRaymond Valente
- Date of Publication10/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRaymond Valente
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.