Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionTen minibooks cover all you need to kw about search engine optimization <p>Search engine optimization (SEO) is an essential tool for getting a handle on web site promotional tactics and tools. With this complete reference, you'll explore issues t covered anywhere else, including international SEO, how to optimize servers for SEO, and much more. Ten separate books join forces to provide you with a comprehensive, straightforward guide to the benefits, details, and tricks of SEO. <p>Coverage devotes time to topics such as keyword strategy, competitive positioning, SEO web design, search marketing, and more. You'll also look at how search engines work and how to create content, link, optimize the foundations, and analyze results. * Details the capabilities and benefits of search engine optimization (SEO) for gauging the success of online promotional tactics and tools * Explains how search engines work, nuances of keyword strategy, how to deal with competitive positioning, and more * Walks you through working with SEO web design, creating content, linking, optimizing the foundations, and analyzing results * Touches on topics t covered anywhere else, including international SEO and optimizing servers for SEO <p>Search further! This book is one-stop shopping for everything you need in order to start your engine and embrace the potential of SEO today.
- Author BiographyBruce Clay is a professional search engine optimization consultant. He has been interviewed by Wired magazine, and his company, Bruce Clay, Inc., appears among the top 10 most reliable SEO firms as ranked by independent research firm Goldline Research. <p>Susan Esparza is a senior editor with Bruce Clay, Inc.
- Author(s)Bruce Clay,Susan Esparza
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date30/09/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1130 g
- Width187 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.