Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- Description9/11 is among the most photographically documented events in history. But photos of the site in the immediate days after the attack are exceedingly rare. French photographer, director, and producer Stephane Sednaoui felt compelled--t as a photographer but as a human being--to rush down to what would come to be kwn as Ground Zero, to volunteer in the search and rescue efforts. In the moments when the workers would pause, he would take pictures.Stephane Sednaoui has received critical acclaim for directing landmark videos with U2, Madonna, Bjork, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, among others.
- Author BiographyStephane Sednaoui is a French photographer, director and producer. he has received critical acclaim for directing landmark videos with U2, Madonna, Bjork, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, among others. His fashion and portrait photography has been published in Vogue Italia, Vanity Fair, the New York Times Magazine, Interview, and many others. Phil Bicker, who joined TIME in 2010, curates LightBox: The 10 Best Pictures of the Week for the iPad edition and contributes as a photo editor to TIME and TIME.com. Before working as a senior photo editor, Phil was an art director, starting at the Face magazine in London. He later art directed Creative Camera magazine and was creative director of Vogue Hommes International and the Fader. Prior to joining TIME, he was the creative director at Magnum Photos, New York. Alice M. Greenwaldhas been the Director of the 9/11 Memorial Museum since 2006. Before joining the 9/11 Memorial Museum, Greenwald served as Associate Museum Director for Museum Programs for the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C. Greenwald has also served as Executive Director of the National Museum of American Jewish History in Philadelphia; Acting Director, Curator and Assistant Curator of the Hebrew Union College Skirball Museum in Los Angeles; and Curatorial Assistant at the Maurice Spertus Museum in Judaica, Chicago. Michael Shulan is creative director, National September 11 Memorial Museum, 2006-14. Mark Lubell, former director of Magnum Photos (2004-11) is executive director of New York's International Center of Photography (ICP).
- PublisherKehrer Verlag
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintKehrer Verlag
- Weight1315 g
- Width305 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Photographer(s)Stephane Sednaoui
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.