All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionThe project reported here was a search for new super symmetric particles in proton-proton collisions at the LHC. It has produced some of the world's best exclusion limits on such new particles. Furthermore, dedicated simulation studies and data analyses have also yielded essential input to the upgrade activities of the CMS collaboration, both for the Phase-1 pixel detector upgrade and for the R&D studies in pursuit of a Phase-2 end cap calorimeter upgrade.
- Author BiographyHannsjorg Weber studied physics at ETH Zurich, where he also completed his PhD studies in 2015. He continues his research on the CMS experiment for the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (Fermilab), Batavia IL, USA.
- Author(s)Hannsjorg Weber
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- Series TitleSpringer Theses
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note57 black & white illustrations, 63 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.