All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionWritten as a mixture of memoir, travelogue and reportage, the book celebrates the spirit of Tibet's exiled culture in a time of great change. In these eleven stories, the author also offers a honest and moving meditation on the meaning of exile, religion, literature, culture and art.
- PublisherChameleon Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2005
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationWanchai
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintInkstone Books
- Weight190 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.