All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHere I stand, beholding an amazing paradise. Never, in my life have my eyes envisioned such beauty, t even in travel brochures or nature magazines. Jasmine vines and honeysuckle bushes perfume the air, with the most fragrant smell that has even filled my strils. How did I get here, I don't recall? Are my love ones searching for me? I think to myself, do I have amnesia or have I died and gone to heaven? I lay down in a field of forget-me-ts so I can relax and enjoy the warm sunshine on my face. I begin to pluck the petals from several of these flowers while repeating an adage. Does he love me or does he t? I ponder on how I can remember this saying; yet, I do t kw who or where I am?
- Author BiographyNorth Carolina is where I have always called home. After retiring from a career of nursing it seemed that writing became a hobby. I hope you enjoy reading this book, because it gave me much pleasure to write it.
- Author(s)Carol Babson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.