All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionA touching story of love, loss and discovery Three women came to the remote Cornish cottage that summer: Jenna, only 26 and grieving for the loss of the love of her life; her mother Caro, whose husband Steve had also died; and Laura, who had been married to Caro's beloved brother Geoff. The house where they were staying was called The Widow's Cottage, and it was poignantly suitable. In that tiny Cornish community the three discover strange memories of their forebears, and especially of Tilly, Cora's mother. They become swept up in the story of Tilly and her family - a story which takes them on an epic journey across the West Country and to the solution of an amazing family mystery.
- Author(s)Susan Sallis
- PublisherISIS Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISIS Publishing
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.