CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionSearching for the Caravan is a true story that begins in a wholesome, pastoral farming community in the Midwest, characterized by Christian principles. Eventually, Germaine's curiosity and determination led her on a journey through Europe as a single professional woman, and Asia and Southeast Asia with her husband and children. While spending seventeen years overseas-France, Switzerland, Pakistan, the Philippines, Bangladesh, Thailand and Indonesia-Germaine encountered a multitude of cultures, religions and otherworldly phemena that would ultimately clarify her own truth. Germaine's experiences-considered controversial and taboo-provoked a journey of ather sort where her belief in all things she held sacred was called into question. Desperate to return to the grace she had forsaken in her youth and to understand the mechanics-the science-behind inexplicable events, she turned to God and ancient metaphysical principles (Feng Shui, BaZi, I-Ching) to analyze the extraordinary and regain control of her life. Germaine's fascinating and courageous story started out as a life review using metaphysical principles as a tool to explain the how and why of her existence, but it ended up as an exploration of the Divine as sifted through Love and Balance. Searching for the Caravan is an enlightening, real life thriller that challenges the spiritual seeker and intellectually curious. Germaine invites you to suspend your sense of the every day rmal to suppose the every day t so rmal. Her story is a unique odyssey t to be missed.
- Author BiographyGermaine lives in the Washington, DC area where she speaks on metaphysics and how we have the ability to change our lives. Germaine is a Feng Shui and BaZi (Chinese Astrology) practitioner, green technology advocate and real estate agent. Germaine enjoys music, art, design, travel, discovery, spiritual exploration, staying connected to family and friends, being a part of her daughters' lives and indulging in all things delicious and beautiful. She has begun penning her next book.
- Author(s)Germaine Avila
- PublisherParradigm Solutions, LLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParradigm Solutions, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.