All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhat could be more exciting than a trip to the beach? Paddling in the shallows, building sandcastles, exploring rock pools and playing games on the sands are just some of the adventures that await the inquisitive mind in this charming book. Brought to life by Alain Gree s superb stalgic illustrations from the 1960s and 70s, the book will delight children and grown-ups alike. Part of a delightful series of books under GMC s exciting children's imprint, Button Books, <i>Seashore</i> features Alain Gree s stunning vintage artworks on every page. Aimed at children aged 2 to 5 years, <i>Seashore</i> is a beautiful arlin-covered hardback with embossed artwork and jacket. Despite their simplicity, there is a richness of content in the illustrations, aided by the carefully crafted text, that will provide many talking points for adults to share with children.
- Author Biography<b>Alain Gree</b> is a French author and illustrator of children s books. He has had over 300 books published, which have been translated into 20 different languages. He has also worked as a children s broadcaster on French national television, produced three detective novels, ten ship navigation books and been a journalist for 20 years for <i>Voiles et Voiliers</i> (sailing ships) magazine.
- Author(s)Alain Gree
- PublisherButton Books
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintButton Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width234 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.