All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho doesn't love the beach? The 8 projects in this booklet capture everything we love about the seashore from a Lighthouse Hat that beams out light, to an adorable Lobster Cap for dressing up, to 2 cardigans for when the nights get chilly. These nautical hats and jumpers from Debby Ware will have you and your baby dreaming of sun, sand and waves right from the first stitch.
- Author BiographyDebby Ware's mother taught her to knit as a child and she hasn't stopped loving it yet! After graduating from The School of Visual Arts in New York City she started to create one-of-a-kind sweaters for her family and friends. Debby moved to Martha's Vineyard where she sold her knitted creations and where she eventually started a small business (debbyware.com). She continues to design and produce her wonderful knitting patterns and kits. She is the author of Holiday Hats for Babies (9781627101028), and Baby Beasties (9781631860041).
- Author(s)Debby Ware
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour photographs and patterns
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.