Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionBuddhist spirituality teaches that clinging to the impermanent causes suffering-and the true spiritual path is the path to awareness, acceptance, and letting go, the pathway to joy. Mostly I hate this with the shit-fire passion of a bull. Yet I must face the bull in me like the bastions of adrenaline-charged men in Pamplona, or in better moments, the graceful matador choreographing the dance of n-resistance. After experiencing a devastating loss, writer Tricia Gates Brown could longer write. Seven months later, as she gathered strength, she set out composing short pieces simply as writing practice. Yet the narrative that tumbled out was a surprise. An arc of losing and finding. A journey of self-discovery and wonder.
- Author BiographyTricia Gates Brown works as a writer, editor, garden designer, and emotional wellness coach, and resides in the Nehalem River Valley. She holds a PhD in Theology from University of St. Andrews. When she isn't working, Tricia is walking, reading, visiting with family or friends, enjoying nature, quiet, and/or good food, sampling Jungian psychology, or generally doting on two lucky cats. Website: www.triciagatesbrown.net.
- Author(s)Tricia Gates Brown
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.