Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionIt takes an awful lot of perseverance to be married to a football coach-just ask Mallory Lassiter. She signed up for marriage, but she didn't kw the fine print involved such a pigskin invasion. Managing endless weeks with weekend, the industry expectations for wives to attend games and events, disruptive family relocations for the next coaching job, and politics that bite. Mallory has to make a decision. Will she stick it out and be a coach's wife, or will she end the madness? Nothing is so black and white in the gray areas of college or professional football. Along the way, Mallory meets several women who walk in similar shoes. Her close friend Shelley opts to stay closer to her extended family support when her coach husband Brian makes the next move, but does the distance between them grow beyond geography? Didi has stood by her man while raising their five children, but has she cheated herself in the process? Ellen has played the game well for many years at the cost of hiding serious skeletons in the closet. Tough love vs. tender hearts in this life-like glimpse into these game-changing relationships.
- Author(s)Marilynn H Rison
- Date of Publication18/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.