All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionBack in Calingarry Crossing to sell the family pub, Maggie Lindeman has idea a perfect storm is heading her way until her past and present collide with the unexpected. Maggie once had a crush on Dan Ireland, w a work-weary police crash investigator, still hell-bent on punishing himself for his misspent youth. Dan has ample reason for t going home to Calingarry Crossing for the school reunion, but one very good reason why he should. Maggie is dealing with a restless seventeen-year-old son, a father with dementia, a fame-obsessed musician husband, a dwindling bank account and a country pub that just won't sell. The last thing she needs is a surprise houseguest for the summer. Fiona Bailey-Blair, daughter of an old friend and spoilt with everything but the truth, whips up a maelstrom of gossip when she blows into town. This storm season, when a school reunion brings home more than memories, Maggie Lindeman will discover there's keeping a lid on some secrets.
- Author(s)Jenn J. McLeod
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Australia
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEast Roseville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Australia
- Weight465 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.