All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCould the festive road trip from hell actually lead to love? Catherine Birch is a lonely workaholic who hates Christmas. This year, she is being forced to celebrate with her best friend s family in the Highlands of Scotland. Having missed her flight, Catherine reluctantly ventures on a road trip with beautiful stranger Holly Daniels. Although polar opposites, the intense attraction between them is unmistakable. Just as Catherine begins to think spending Christmas with Holly might t be so bad, a raging swstorm leaves them stranded in the middle of where. Huddled together, with little chance of rescue, they forge a pact: if they escape, they ll make this a Christmas to remember. But will it be remembered for the right reasons?
- Author BiographyAmy was raised in Derbyshire, England. She attended Keele University and graduated in 2007 with a BSc in philosophy and psychology. After graduating, she worked for a while with vulnerable young people until she moved on to delivering adult training courses. She is currently in the process of setting up her own business, which is an exciting prospect. She is engaged to her lovely partner, Lou, who is also a massive fan of Dolly Parton. They have two gorgeous cats and a very naughty puppy.
- Author(s)Amy Dunne
- PublisherBold Strokes Books
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationJohnsonville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBold Strokes Books
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.