All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis coloring book for grown-ups and teens has detailed hand-drawn line art illustrations and paper crafts in ink, adapted from the original Anni Arts Seasons and Reasons paper craft ranges. The images are unique and follow annual holidays, events and celebrations. They are w available as decorative pictures to color with pencil crayons or markers. There are 47 pages to color: 12 large main seasonal images and 35 craft project pages. The coloring pages and crafts are blank on the reverse. Some have lots of intricate detail, while others have larger areas of color blocking. None are overwhelmingly complex and all are very suitable for creative and relaxing coloring. The main illustrations can be colored and framed. The pretty paper crafts are fun to color, cut and make. The keepsake decorations are meant to be used for many years - thus coloring them lavishly and lovingly, is very worthwhile. The gift items have a focused area of intricate coloring for the main presentation pieces, while the content items have small and quick-to-color images. The crafts include a tie-on bottle label, a heart gift sachet, a greeting card topper and teabag packet, Easter bunting, a fragrance sachet, a stationery gift set, a tea tote and tea envelopes, shelf edging, a leaf wreath, treat bags and a Holiday stocking. The original full color versions of these images can be seen on Anni Arts and on Anni Arts Crafts.
- Author BiographyAnni Lipsanen is a professional graphic designer and illustrator. She has more than twenty five years of experience in the fields of illustration, packaging, book design, corporate identity, paper crafts and product design under the Anni Arts studio name. She is also a published author in the fields of folk art and crafts. She has spent recent years designing and illustrating her Anni Arts Crafts paper crafts and downloadable kits for card making, gift packs and scrapbooking - and has now returned to book design and illustration to publish her own books.
- Author(s)Anneke Lipsanen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.