All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRuby Blue, a passionate woman with big dreams, overcomes a violent, loveless childhood to become a dutiful military wife, a successful entrepreneur, and a devoted friend.
- Author Biography<b>Fern Michaels </b>is the <i>New York Times </i>bestselling author of the sizzling quartet of contemporary novels <i>Texas Rich, Texas Heat, Texas Fury, </i>and <i>Texas Sunrise, </i>as well as the steamy books in the Captive series: <i>Captive Passions, Captive Embraces, Captive Splendors, Captive Secrets, </i>and <i>Captive Innocence</i>. She is also the author of <i>Serendipity, Seasons of Her Life, Desperate Measures, </i>the Kentucky trilogy, and the Sisterhood series.
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/1995
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Weight272 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.