All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionPastoral leaders will welcome this parish-proven, highly adaptable, and Christ-centered bereavement program. Created by nationally recognized hospice care and bereavement specialist, M. Donna MacLeod, following the death of her daughter nearly twenty years ago, Seasons of Hope offers twenty-four scripture-based sessions for those who are grieving. These are organized into four six-week seasons that are self-contained and n-sequential. All group sessions follow the same simple format and flow with a comforting blend of commentary, scripture, prayer, simple group exercises, faith-sharing, and Catholic tradition. Seasons of Hope is highly adaptable to fit the individual needs of the grieving in the parish. The comprehensive guidebook and four participant journals, one for each season, give you everything you need from beginning to end.
- Author BiographyM Donna MacLeod, RN, MSN is a certified bereavement specialist and hospice professional, and has organised bereavement ministries across America. She is a member of the Association for Death Education and Counselling, and serves on the Board of Trustees for the National Catholic Ministry to the Bereaved.
- Author(s)Donna MacLeod
- PublisherAve Maria Press
- Date of Publication27/11/2007
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleSeason of Hope Participant's Journals
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAve Maria Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight347 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.