All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionIn Seasons to Share, author and nutritionist Jacqueline Alwill presents over 130 unfussy, versatile recipes collected into sixteen seasonal menus that are designed to make the home cook fall in love with cooking deliciously and nutritiously, whilst at the same time giving them the confidence to extend their cooking to friends and family as part of styled occasions. Chapters for Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter feature delicious, wholefood seasonal dishes that can also be eaten as individual meals. Each chapter comprise a variety of themed menus; in Winter, enjoy a country-style lunch of Chicken and leek pie with a cauliflower crust and a Date night with Stuffed roasted chicken Maryland's on carrot and thyme puree followed by Sticky date puddings; in Autumn, host a dinner party with Kingfish ceviche with lemon, ginger and cucumber entrees and enjoy a warming brunch the following morning with Baked eggs with spinach and labneh and a slice of Pumpkin, carrot and herb loaf; in Summer, barbecue Rare roast beef with slow-roasted baby roma tomatoes and cook up a family lunch of Slow-cooked lamb shoulder with caper jus and a side of Asparagus with Dijon-spiked yoghurt; and finally, in Spring, picnic on Besan tarts with tomato, goat's cheese and mint, sate your sweet tooth with Maple spelt cupcakes, and wash everything down with a Pomegranate, orange and mint spritzer. Packaged in a stylish contemporary design and featuring evocative food and lifestyle photography, Seasons to Share shows us how cooking nutritiously can be a part of everyday life and how eating healthy wholefoods need t fall apart as soon as we're faced with an occasion.
- Author BiographyJacqueline Alwill is a Sydney-based nutritionist, personal trainer, wholefoods chef, recipe writer and mother; she is utterly passionate about everything relating to health, food and living a happy, balanced life. Her ambassadorships and working partners include FiveAM Organics, Bioglan, Tetley Green Tea and Breville.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Alwill
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Width192 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.