All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis bookish history of Seattle includes essays, history and personal stories from such literary luminaries as Frances McCue, Tom Robbins, Garth Stein, Rebecca Brown, Jonathan Evison, Tree Swenson, Jim Lynch, and Sora Jha among many others. Timed with Seattle s bid to become the second US city to receive the UNESCO designation as a City of Literature, this deeply textured anthology pays homage to the literary riches of Seattle. Strongly grounded in place, funny, moving, and illuminating, it lends itself both to a close reading and to casual browsing, as it tells the story of books, reading, writing, and publishing in one of the nation's most literary cities.
- Author BiographyEditor <b>Ryan Boudinot</b> is the author of the novel <i>Blueprints of the Afterlife</i>, a finalist for the Philip K. Dick Award, and the story collection <i>The Littlest Hitler</i>, a <i>Publishers Weekly</i> Book of the Year.
- PublisherSasquatch Books
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSasquatch Books
- Weight386 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRyan Boudinot
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.