All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.04
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $16.34
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
About this product
- DescriptionI knew that if I dived deep eugh, the bullets would lose their killing velocity. I heard, or sensed, ather explosive blast. My left arm was useless. I kept diving, down and out into deeper, blacker water ...Coast Salish investigator Silas Seaweed is back in ather suspenseful page-turner. What begins as a missing-person investigation takes a nasty turn when party girl Jane Colby is found drowned, strangulation marks around her neck. Silas soon discovers that some of Jane's friends would benefit by her death. Tackling the case with his usual intelligence, wit and compassion, he sets out to find Jane's killer. His search leads him to a dangerous family with disturbing secrets.Solving the case pulls him into Salish mythology and ritual, culminating in a terrifying underwater vision quest-one from which he may never return.
- Author BiographyNow a full-time writer, Stanley Evans has been a soldier, a surveyor, and deep-sea fisherman. He once spent several months travelling up and down the Amazon and its tributaries. A former college instructor, he began his writing career in newspapers and magazines. He worked one season in Canada's Northwest Territories, as a crewman on the George Askew, one of Canada's last functioning paddlewheelers. Evans' hobbies are reading, carving wooden duck decoys, and conversation. He lives in Victoria.
- Author(s)Stanley Evans
- PublisherHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBritish Columbia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.